Serving Greater Treasure Coast including Jupiter, Stuart, Hobe Sound, Palm City, Port St. Lucie, Vero Beach, Vero Beach South, Sebastian and all surrounding areas.
Commerical pool resurfacing and replastering: sub-contracting in the treasure coast area for over 30 years.
Custom Pool & Spa Mechanics has worked closely with pool builders, contractors and renovation crews to provide top quality commercial plastering, replastering and renovation services. We have sub-contracted for many reputable contractors in the Treasure Coast and surrounding areas for over 30 years.
At Custom Pool & Spa Mechanics, our promise to you, our valued customer, is to offer dependable products so you can enjoy your swimming pool environment. We believe that customer’s satisfaction is a goal we must strive to achieve, every time. Custom Pool & Spa Mechanics will always be honest and properly consult our clients. As a family run business, we take personal pride in our work.
Some of our services for Commercial Contractors include:
- Certified Dealers of WetEdge and Diamond Brite products
- Pool/Spa Replastering and New Plastering with a variety of finishes (including: Regular Plaster, Diamond Brite™, and WetEdge.)
- Startups of new pool/spa finishes
- Complete pool/spa remodeling
- Tile installation
- Tile cleaning
- New coping
- New pool/spa equipment (including remote systems)
- Pool/spa equipment plumbing and repairs
- Acid washes
- Decking and pavers
Pools take generally 5-7 days to harden and seal, but after this you’re free to use it again!! All told, a start to finish resurfacing job will take from 9-14 days depending on the weather, size of the pool, and if there are any unforeseen complications.